Author Topic: 2017/18 Membership Application Form  (Read 19137 times)

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
2017/18 Membership Application Form
« on: March 05, 2016, 09:36 AM »
Attached is an application for our 2017/18 season. If you are a current member please remember that we need a new app for you every year. If you are new and have already attended one meeting with the last 12 months, you will need this app to be voted on as a member at the next meeting you come to.

If you'd like to prospect the AZCA you need not download an app yet. First you must attend a meeting to meet the crew (either at an open meeting, or by invitation from a member to any other meeting), introduce yourself and explain why you'd like to join our club. Meetings are scheduled every month. Open meetings are in March, April, September, and October. Watch the calendar on this site for dates, times and locations. After you attend your first meeting, you will need to download the app for your second meeting to be voted in.

Remember that being a registered user on this site does not make you a member of the AZCA, and membership has many privileges. First off you with be allowed in our our private "clubhouse" forums on this site. These forums are where our members post the real scoop about their fishing trips and share secrets that they have learned from countless hours of being on the water. We also use these forums to discuss club meetings and business so you can keep up with whats going on even if you can't make a meeting.

Other benefits of membership include free camping at our two big events every year. We also have started a "911 List" which is completely voluntary. This is a list of phone numbers of members that are willing come to your aid should you have trouble on your way to, at or coming home from a fishing trip. How valuable is have a couple dozen friends to call in time of need? And as a member you can vote on club officers and subjects that will determine the direction of the club. From the beginning we have been a member driven club and our bylaws insure that the AZCA will stay that way.

Current club members please click HERE to download Club Membership Forms

We hope to meet you soon, and spend some great times on the water.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 06:35 PM by OneBlade »
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline wally g

• AZCA Members
Re: 2017/18 Membership Application Form
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 05:28 AM »
Have membership form.
want to pay this years dues if not to late.
In Hayward WI. Need mailing address to mail in form.
Thanks  WALLY G

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 06:38 AM »
Tim Fitzgerald
640 S. 226th Dr.
Buckeye, AZ. 85326

Offline wally g

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 06:45 AM »
Thanks Tim!
The check is in the mail.

WALLY G

Offline ejcrist

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 10:29 PM »
I'm not a member but I'd like to become one since fly fishing for bream is my all-time favorite thing to do. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get over to Roosevelt on 11/10 but if by chance I can make it I'd at least like to stop by before the meeting and check in with some of you fella's since I've been following the posts and like to thank you for responding to my question(s) and providing good info. If I can't get to Roosevelt on the 10th I'm 99% sure I'll be able to stop in before the December meeting over at Bartlett. I'd also like to attend the meeting too but I read the post about the membership appn and it said you needed to be invited by a member to a closed meeting. If you have a spot for one more at Bartlett and someone wouldn't mind sending an invitation I'd love to attend.

Thanks, Gene
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles" Junius P. Long

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 08:41 AM »
Please correct me if I am wrong (happens all the time) I thought member apps. and dues were due at or before the fall classic.

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 09:56 AM »
I thought it was due by the spring classic but maybe I am wrong , the new apps say 2017 -2018 so are the next years aps not yet posted ? do we just use the one thatis posted ?????????

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 12:41 PM »
Membership Application Forms are due by Spring Crappie Fest.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 03:55 PM »
Membership Application Forms are due by Spring Crappie Fest.

thx Billy that is what I thought
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 03:56 PM »
I'm not a member but I'd like to become one since fly fishing for bream is my all-time favorite thing to do. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get over to Roosevelt on 11/10 but if by chance I can make it I'd at least like to stop by before the meeting and check in with some of you fella's since I've been following the posts and like to thank you for responding to my question(s) and providing good info. If I can't get to Roosevelt on the 10th I'm 99% sure I'll be able to stop in before the December meeting over at Bartlett. I'd also like to attend the meeting too but I read the post about the membership appn and it said you needed to be invited by a member to a closed meeting. If you have a spot for one more at Bartlett and someone wouldn't mind sending an invitation I'd love to attend.

Thanks, Gene

Hi Gene!

As my guest, you are welcome to attend either the Nov and/or Dec meetings as we'd like to meet you as well!  If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Larry

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal