Author Topic: Cold Front moved in (Alamo)  (Read 6127 times)

Offline azbohunter

Cold Front moved in (Alamo)
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:51 AM »
Just curious, did any one fish Alamo through the weekend as/after the cold front blew through?
I know guys were catching fish trolling the buoy line and also fishing the banks. Is this going to push the fish that are on the banks back out for a few days? Thoughts?
I am going Wednesday for a day trip and will report what I find, just curious as to what anyone thinks.
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline cval2300

Re: Cold Front moved in (Alamo)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 05:13 PM »
thank you in advance for the report. i know there have got to be hundreds of boats most days, and you can't even get a report these days. I have to travel 6 hrs to catch a crappie at alamo, so i would be nice to be in the know before I go. Again thank you for the report I really appreciate it very much

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 07:44 AM »
Sister and brother in law who are up there now, they don't fish says it has been COLD the last two mornings and quite breezy to windy during the day with it not getting that warm during the day with the wind they said they got some cold rain Sunday afternoon/ evening. It will probably drop the water temp down several degrees, will be interesting to see if the fish stay or move with this sudden drop in water temp :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 08:51 AM »
I am still going, so will find out I guess. Going to start out on buoy line and go from there as day warms up and depending on activity.
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal