Author Topic: Bartlett  (Read 8201 times)

Offline Skeeterpeter

Bartlett
« on: April 23, 2016, 01:12 PM »
Has anyone fished Bartlett lately? Any fish or recommendations?
Wishin I was fishin.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 03:01 PM »
I haven't in over a year :-(  Desert Rat I bet has...  Fishless maybe.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 05:12 PM »
Not me, lake has been such a jo jo with SRP raising then lowering the lake all spring I did not fish it although now it appears it is slowly going back up so basically stable
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 08:05 PM »
I haven't been there since Thanksgiving. Sorry I can't help more
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 02:20 PM »
Just returned form 11 days---Major schools are now forming ( last 3 days)--Crappie are being  caught  from the mouth of the river ( now shiprock) all the way to the dam. Problem, very sporadic ----1 fish in one location, another fish in a totally different location---takes all day of "huntin" to find a school,then to get them to Bite ??????

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 07:33 AM »
I fished Bartlett Saturday morning.  We found the crappie late morning between Bartlett flats and the no wake buoys up river.  they were about 6 or 7 feet deep suspended in the middle of the lake, but more towards the south shoreline.  All fish were on bait fish near the surface. We used John deer and BBC tipped with minnows. I trolled through them many times.... no bites!  Found the right place, but probably at the wrong time.  This has been the same story the last 5 times I have been to Bartlett.  Wish I knew what I was doing wrong.    :dontknow:

Rock
Rocky

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal