Author Topic: Open Meeting- Sept 17, 2016 Alamo Lake  (Read 6839 times)

Piscolli

Open Meeting- Sept 17, 2016 Alamo Lake
« on: August 21, 2016, 06:46 AM »
Our next meeting will be at Alamo Lake, main ramp parking lot on 9-17-2016, 4 PM. See attached map.

This is an open meeting. All registered users of this site that wish to prospect the AZCA are encouraged to attend. Come check out our club and see if its something you'd like to be a part of.

During the meeting I will give a brief description of our club policies and history. This will be followed by a few items on our club agenda. The meeting shouldn't take more than 45 minutes or so.

Some of us will be camped out, some will come up for the day and some may even go out night fishing after the meeting. But we'll all have a great time, as we always do.

This is also a pre-fish for the Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic at Alamo on 10-8. So let's all get out there and find a killer bite!

Me and Tom look forward to seeing you all there.

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
Re: Open Meeting- Sept 17, 2016 Alamo Lake
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 04:45 PM »
 Will not be in town until October. I will try to make the tournament. I don't think I paid my dues? Who do I talk to? See you in October!
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 06:31 AM »
Will not be in town until October. I will try to make the tournament. I don't think I paid my dues? Who do I talk to? See you in October!

Sandman

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 04:32 PM »
Is the meeting still on? :dontknow: I may try to sneak up there for the meeting but do not plan to fish
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 07:08 AM »
Is the meeting still on? :dontknow: I may try to sneak up there for the meeting but do not plan to fish

Oh yeah

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal