Author Topic: New rules at Alamo  (Read 5268 times)

Offline TRITOON

New rules at Alamo
« on: September 15, 2016, 05:42 PM »
It is now official. Starting Oct. 1 anyone entering Alamo Lake State Park is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and make sure all campsites and facilities near them are in immaculate condition. All sites are to be raked smooth and trees and shrubs are to be trimmed before leaving the park. New rules in the store will be, only exact change will be accepted and you are to bring your own minnows and not expect anything extra or special. And most important each trip bring up a tanker full of water to dump into the lake so we can launch our boats.
I should mention that Patty and I have taken positions at the park for maintenance and working in the store. We won't start until sometime after BHC but you should start following these new rules so there are no questions once we start.  :bootyshake:
We have sold our house in the valley and figured what better place to spend the winter than Alamo. 
GOD BLESS

Offline Top Deck

Re: New rules at Alamo
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 06:25 PM »
No rules about campers taking turns cleaning the rest rooms?

Offline Top Deck

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 07:04 PM »
LOL. I guess facilities would be the restrooms. They got it covered.
Wow the new rules should make your jobs way easier. And they start right about the time you do.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:19 PM »
You have a good point about bringing your own water for the lake. I was thinking we could daisychain a bunch of hoses together from a faucet in Wenden and just turn it on and let it fill up like that way.

Offline sandman

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 08:15 PM »
Alamo Snowbirds from Gold Canyon?? That's gotta be a first!

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 08:39 PM »
Alamo Snowbirds from Gold Canyon?? That's gotta be a first!
We are getting away from all the snowbirds. This place gets crazy in the winter.
GOD BLESS

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 10:12 AM »
There goes the neighborhood.........lol

Piscolli

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 05:37 AM »
Drink lots of beer and leave the cans out for Wade to collect, he needs the income.  :bootyshake:

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 03:12 PM »
Drink lots of beer and leave the cans out for Wade to collect, he needs the income.  :bootyshake:
To far to haul, just drop cash.
GOD BLESS

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 04:33 PM »
Oh boy free minnows for all crappie club members :dance:

person could make some money bringing one of those elevated vehicles like they have down at rocky point to launch boats at low tide, could use it all day long at alamo :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal