Author Topic: Alamo- is it getting any water  (Read 6371 times)

Piscolli

Alamo- is it getting any water
« on: January 01, 2017, 09:40 AM »
just wonder if it's come up at all and how the launching is

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Alamo- is it getting any water
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 10:09 AM »
Roosie's come up 4' in the last two weeks and the two creeks are over 2000 cfs right now! .....Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 02:55 PM »
just wonder if it's come up at all and how the launching is

yes Alamo came up about 8-10" this last week but now there are some BIG flows up above the lake, hoping they make it to the lake it would bring it up a bunch if they lasted a while :dance: Tonto creek is up over 4500cfs now going into rosy, needed water but muddy
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 08:40 PM »
Alamo has come up just over 2 feet and water is still running at a decent clip. The dock has been moved up twice in the last week. Launching is very decent especially in the cut. Fishing sucks but hopefully the influx of fresh water will eventually turn things on. Road to Wayside was washed out this morning and some of the other side roads were damaged  but the main road in held up and only had debris in it. Lake is pretty muddied up but should settle down and things improve.
What a year we picked to be up here for the winter. Go figure.  :dontknow: 
GOD BLESS

Offline sandman

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 05:53 AM »
We were hoping that this long soaking rain would help. Great news both East and West!

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 07:22 AM »
That is great news Wade!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 05:44 PM »
Looks like the BIG water hit today Alamo appears to have come up 4' today :dance: :headbang: and there is still pretty good flows up stream so hopefully it last a longggggggg time :dontknow:

http://alamo.lakesonline.com/Level.asp
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal