Author Topic: Roosevelt  (Read 12536 times)

Offline Skeeterpeter

Re: Roosevelt
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 06:13 AM »
It's just funny that people believe what they see on here. There is not that many crappies here in AZ like in other states (Minnesota Wisconsin blah blah blah). I've caught a ton on the exact opposite of what's posted on here. I've also kept a lot of things secret on here. I don't look on here much anymore because a lot of it is over thought and it's an extremely small group of people on an extremely small selection of lakes to fish. So with that being said keep on fishing glad you all have something in common and I enjoy it as much as the next guy. Not running anything down but it's almost silly to read these posts except to see what launch is out of the water this month.............:
Wishin I was fishin.

Offline wally g

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 10:09 AM »

You should give us a little  input.

thanks Wally G

Offline sandman

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2017, 07:38 PM »
It's just funny that people believe what they see on here. There is not that many crappies here in AZ like in other states (Minnesota Wisconsin blah blah blah). I've caught a ton on the exact opposite of what's posted on here. I've also kept a lot of things secret on here. I don't look on here much anymore because a lot of it is over thought and it's an extremely small group of people on an extremely small selection of lakes to fish. So with that being said keep on fishing glad you all have something in common and I enjoy it as much as the next guy. Not running anything down but it's almost silly to read these posts except to see what launch is out of the water this month.............:

Since this group was founded by a bunch of like-minded folks that enjoy crappie fishing and are all willing to share good and/or bad, maybe the silliness is beneath you.

If you have anything positive to add, it would be welcomed.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 07:36 AM »

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is borderline trolling. Most of the Arizona lakes that are known for crappie have been awful for a few years now. With the exception of Alamo. Maybe things will change with the influx of water recently. Enlighten some of us on your technique, and the lakes you use them at. I don't want your spots, but would love to hear of a new way to try and fish for crappie. I've shared mine in the past with little to no response from you.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 11:09 AM »
I have seen his techniques....   He uses slip bobbers with a minnow and slow trolls.  Nothing new...
Skeeterpeter.... why do you even bother reading posts on here, and if you are going to post something, it would be proper etiquette to make your post beneficial to fisherman.  People believe what they see on here, because most of us have been crappie fishing in AZ our entire lives.  Be respectful dude... or find another place to post your negativity.  I really don't think people are here to listen to you brag.

Rocky

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 06:11 AM »
I am still trying to figure out how many crappie there are in a ton :dontknow: I guess depending on the size of the crappie caught :banghead:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal