Author Topic: Crappie Reports  (Read 4846 times)

Offline cval2300

Crappie Reports
« on: February 18, 2017, 11:52 PM »
Any reports on San Carlos? Is anybody hearing anything about the lake at all? It's been mighty quiet on this website for a while. Is there  even a spring gathering this year? If so where can I find any info on it? Thank you and tight lines :dance:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Crappie Reports
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 05:34 AM »
rain and muddy lakes that are rising with debris, so not much going on. Carlos has come up like 20' so has alamo, rosy filling and muddy, bartlett full and water being released so it will be a while before things settle down.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sandman

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 06:09 AM »
Is there  even a spring gathering this year? If so where can I find any info on it? Thank you and tight lines :dance:

Yes, there is. Details here:

http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,3302.0.html

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 09:31 AM »
Actually that link is in the AZCA clubhouse so only visible to AZCA paid members.   When the date gets closer, you'll see links on the top right of this site and you can also check here in mid-March: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/board,2.0.html

The spring crappie fest is April 7-9 at Alamo Lake.  We are camping on the east side of Camp Area C.  You'll want to reserve a site now if you plan to attend.  Hope to see you there.

Offline spotter0502

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 06:47 PM »
Caught 19 2 wks ago near the dam all12-13 inches

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal