Author Topic: Bartlett  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Bartlett
« on: March 28, 2017, 09:43 AM »
I fished Bartlett Sunday night and Monday morning for crappie.  I found crappie schooling up in the middle and backs of coves between 15 and 30 feet.  The water temp was around 64, visibility is about 1 foot.  We tried everything and just ended up with a few nibbles, and no fish caught.  I sure hope these fish become active this year...  :dontknow:  Most of the floating logs are gone, but we did see a few, so watch out... 
Rocky

Offline azbohunter

Re: Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 12:09 PM »
Thanks for the report Rocko, have been thinking about Bartlett??? Maybe one of these days soon.
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline bunhead

Re: Bartlett
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 09:14 AM »
We were there Sunday and no one we spoke with had caught ANY fish.  I caught two bass early on a buzzbait but that was it for the day.  The island where crappy usually congregate is entirely submerged. We boated another half mile up the river and the water was still 35 feet deep when we turned around.  I can't remember seeing Bartlett completely full like this. Water is pretty clear in the main lake but still pretty green up river. Water temps seem warm enough so it's a mystery to me why they haven't started. Headed to San Carlos today.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal