Author Topic: 2017 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic  (Read 8879 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: 2017 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2017, 06:39 AM »
Great seeing everyone last night at Coot camp area, fantastic dinner and was real excited to hear about all the crappie caught hoping maybe things are on a comeback for Roosevelt.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2017, 12:31 PM »
Results of the fishing derby:

2017 BHCC -  7 Teams - Roosevelt Lake
1st place - Team  "FishHawk", 7 fish, 8.28lbs
2nd place - Team "Two Guys in a Bigger Boat", 7 fish, 8.06lbs
3rd place - Team "Chamberlin", 7 fish, 6.87lbs
Wild Willie Big Fish – Team "FishHawk", 1.69lbs

Piscolli

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2017, 06:00 AM »
Great job to all the winning teams and what a great weekend. Thank you to Patti, Kelley, Matt, Timbo and everyone that help set up this  event!

Offline sandman

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2017, 06:22 AM »
Another great one in the books. Tough fishing for some of us but their hard work paid off for several folks. Congrats to the winners!

Great seeing everybody and getting together again for a fun event at Rosey.

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2017, 09:31 AM »
Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to all that made the event as great as it was. Special shout out to Timbo's wife (sorry forgot her name already) for playing taps and the National Anthem a very special treat!!!

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2017, 10:08 AM »
Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to all that made the event as great as it was. Special shout out to Timbo's wife (sorry forgot her name already) for playing taps and the National Anthem a very special treat!!!

+1 Thank you Jane
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2017, 03:31 PM »
Great job on the National Anthem
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2017, 01:45 PM »
I truly apologize for leaving before the meeting started. We fully intended to stay but my blood sugar crashed right after the weigh-in and I was in bad shape! I have only been fishing until 11 a.m. previously and those last hours of the contest, with the heat, were very tough for me. It was great to see everyone and again I'm very sorry for the quick exit.    I did fish Wednesday until 11 and we caught 10 crappie ( a 5"er and 9 good sized ones), 5 largemouth, 5 nice yellow bass, and 4 good sized bluegills. All in 20 to 25 feet of water drop-shotting minnows........Art

Piscolli

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2017, 03:34 PM »
I truly apologize for leaving before the meeting started. We fully intended to stay but my blood sugar crashed right after the weigh-in and I was in bad shape! I have only been fishing until 11 a.m. previously and those last hours of the contest, with the heat, were very tough for me. It was great to see everyone and again I'm very sorry for the quick exit.    I did fish Wednesday until 11 and we caught 10 crappie ( a 5"er and 9 good sized ones), 5 largemouth, 5 nice yellow bass, and 4 good sized bluegills. All in 20 to 25 feet of water drop-shotting minnows........Art

BTW, you won an 8' rod but when I went to leave Sunday I realized I didn't have your number.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2017, 05:41 PM »
Was good to see you Art even if just for a few minutes (you looked tired) GEEZ Kasey has grown up fast all adult now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal