Author Topic: Wonder if that frye fire is putting ash and retardant into San Carlos  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
They were showing pictures of flooded roads and washes near the Frye fire on Mt. Graham which lots of the water flows into the Gila river. Wonder if they are getting that terrible sludge and black ash along with the fire retardant (which they dropped a bunch on) that fire into San Carlos, man it could mess things up with that lake being so small :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline klamath

I was up there Saturday and it looked normal.  It rained hard early, but cleared up and was a beautiful night under the stars.  Only a couple of boats braved the weather.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Anybody catching any crappie at night?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline klamath

Yes.  I took my kids.  It was their first time fishing for crappie at night with lights.  We put a few in the boat using the standard bait and rigs.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Cool thanks for the report

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal