Author Topic: Good day  (Read 3868 times)

Offline TRITOON

Good day
« on: November 06, 2017, 03:19 PM »
Had a chance to go out this morning and even picked up a few nice crappie. Ended up with 10, the biggest was 2.42lb and two more right at 2. Not bad in my book. Started out catching them trolling open water about 27 feet deep and 30 feet of line out at  .8mph. Around 11am had to come up to trolling with 14 feet out. A little backwards from what I would expect. Acid rain was today’s hot color. Besides the 10 we kept there were also several small ones released.
It’s going to be a good winter.

Also we have a couple of heroes in the club. Top deck and his wife were here this weekend and while fishing they saw something strange in the distance so went to check it out. There were two men in the water hanging onto their small boat that capsized. They pulled them into their boat and brought the very greatful pair back to the dock. They then notified the rangers and got them taken care of.
Way to go guys. Glad you were on your toes.
GOD BLESS

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: Good day
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 07:59 PM »
Way to go Top Deck, that should get you some great fishing karma for at least a year or so. Thanks for the report Wade, hope you keep those lines tight for months to come.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:13 AM »
A HUGE shout out to Top Deck. Incredible job done well. Your awareness and commitment to keeping others safe while on the water should and will not go unnoticed. In an era when so many are self absorbed you bucked that trend and came to the need of those that obviously needed it.

Wade, thank you for posting this. It has been my experience people like Top Deck do what is right and then go on with their lives never wanting or expecting accolades for their efforts. Once again thank you Top Deck for doing the right thing!!!!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 05:24 PM »
Thanks for the report Wade

and shout out to Top Deck for a great job out on the lake, people don't realize how mean that upper end can get in the wind especially if you are in a small boat.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 06:49 PM »
Thanks for the report Wade

and shout out to Top Deck for a great job out on the lake, people don't realize how mean that upper end can get in the wind especially if you are in a small boat.
And if both of you are BIG boys and try to adjust a bolt on seat in the middle of the lake. They won’t do that again.
GOD BLESS

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 01:11 PM »
Good work Top Deck and Crew. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal