Author Topic: 5 Saturdays till SCF  (Read 5015 times)

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
5 Saturdays till SCF
« on: February 19, 2011, 07:11 PM »
Its coming fast.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
Re: 5 Saturdays till SCF
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:32 AM »
Sorry guys, but I won't be there again this year.  I am sure somone can boil the mud bugs!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 06:31 AM »
question? Art C is trying to post in upcoming events for the ISE in Glendale when you open upcoming events forum there is no (new topic) area like other forums?? is this area reserved for administrators? where should Art post the info

thanks
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 08:52 AM »
question? Art C is trying to post in upcoming events for the ISE in Glendale when you open upcoming events forum there is no (new topic) area like other forums?? is this area reserved for administrators? where should Art post the info

thanks

Not sure, I'll ask Phreek

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 08:04 PM »
Sorry, been stupid busy at work and haven't had the chance to get on until today. I don't remember how I set the settings up for that. I'll go check it out.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 08:35 PM »
I just changed it so any member of the AZCA can post new events in the calendar. Another small setting I never noticed before. I figure if you're cool enough to be in the club you're trustworthy enough to post stuff to the calendar. haha  :)

I also went ahead and linked Art's posting regarding his times at the ISE and Sportman's Warehouse, only problem is that he posted it in the AZCA Member's Only board. I don't want to just move it if he posted it in there for a reason, but I think it would be better to be posted in the General Forum Board that way anyone who visits the site can see the posting and the events in the calendar. I would like someone's graces or denial before I do anything.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 09:07 PM »
Move it
GOD BLESS

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 12:00 AM »
Moved!!!
To the General Discussion Board.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 05:30 AM »
great thanks, Art posted it on the zone in the general area (in the boat with Art)

thanks Louis
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal