got this in my email just now , Did someone dropped the ball with the injunction;
U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS, LOS ANGELES DISTRICT, ALAMO DAM
ISSUES A PUBLIC NOTICE
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Los Angeles District, Operations Branch, Alamo Dam, announces availability of the Final Environmental Assessment for the Alamo Dam Flushing Flow Release. The FONSI can be viewed at the link below: http://www.spl.usace.army.mil/Media/Public-Notices/Article/1456070/spl-2018-00002-mig-alamo-dam-flushing-flow-release-ea/
The Corps proposes to release water from Alamo Dam in order to facilitate required maintenance activities. All comments submitted during the public comment period were included and responded to in the Response to Comments Appendix.
The release will conform to the following general parameters:
1) Maximum release will not exceed 5,000 cfs. The maximum release will not occur for more than 12 hours.
2) Total release time, including ascending and descending limbs, will not exceed 20 days.
3) Ascending limb of the hydrograph will be moderate.
4) Descending limb of the hydrograph will initially drop steeply, followed by a gradual return to base flow.
5) The peak of the hydrograph (5,000 cfs flows) will be completed prior to March 15th.
6) The final target elevation of the lake will be between 1097 and 1102 ft.
The Corps can be reached for questions or concerns regarding Alamo Dam via email at: AlamoDamSPL@usace.army.mil
The Alamo Dam Flushing Flow EA is available for review upon request. Please email your request to AlamoDamSPL@usace.army.mil
If you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe from the email notification list for public notices regarding Alamo Dam please email AlamoDamSPL@usace.army.mil with either ‘Subscribe Alamo’ or ‘Unsubscribe Alamo’ in the subject line.
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
LOS ANGELES DISTRICT, U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
915 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD, SUITE 930
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90017 WWW.SPL.USACE.ARMY.MIL/