Author Topic: AZGFD going to court against Corp of engineers draw down plan  (Read 6277 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: AZGFD going to court against Corp of engineers draw down plan
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 08:35 PM »
It is over, we lost, both the g and f injunction and the CAP request for injunction were denied so the the Army Corp of Idiots will start their draw down Monday morning at 8am
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: AZGFD going to court against Corp of engineers draw down plan
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 09:14 AM »
The PDF is the draw down schedule from the ACOI, as you can see it goes up quick then drops off but continues till April 1st.

One problem already they were supposed to increase flows to 1750cfs yesterday evening and the did not as of this morning it is still at 1000cfs soooooooooooo who knows if they are going to even follow their own schedule. Lake dropped an inch of so yesterday and if they do the big blow out flow tonight for 12hrs at 5,000cfs the lake as I understand it will drop about 5+'
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:18 AM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal