Author Topic: One ramp down  (Read 3907 times)

Offline TRITOON

One ramp down
« on: March 14, 2018, 06:19 PM »
Well the slaughter has started. Main ramp is out of the water and it’s dropping fast with the big flush overnight tonight. Lake is down over 4 feet now since Monday and they are opening it up at 8pm tonight to 5000 cfs until 6am tomorrow. What a shame.
GOD BLESS

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: One ramp down
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 08:34 PM »
Mr President Timbo. Please ask your lovely wife to play Taps for all of us. Seems only fitting.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 03:56 PM »
the CORE did not even follow their guidelines in the hydro graph, left the big flows on for a lot longer than 6am then slowly brought them down, lake is at 1103 and they "said" their goal was 1100 but with another 15 days of releases although less than last night thinking it will go well below 1100 when the nightmare is over.

CAP has stopped pumping water out of Havasu guessing because of the mud and debris being washed into the lake
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 08:13 AM »
Don't leave your boat on the shoreline overnight at Alamo and go up to your Camp spot you get a bad surprise the next morning
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 09:42 AM »
is Cholla still usable ? Gravel ramp by the store ?i

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 06:33 PM »
is Cholla still usable ? Gravel ramp by the store ?i

lake has dropped almost 8' Cholla should be good not sure about gravel ramp I would call the store for an update

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal