Lake Reports > San Carlos

San Carlos

(1/3) > >>

cval2300:
I know many of you have fished San Carlos since Feb 12th. I live a long ways from the lake and I, as a long time follower of Azcrappie always look here for reports and nobody posts
hardly at all any more. If anybody knows how the bite is at San Carlos please PM or post on the threads.  I'm trying to figure out where to go this,weekend. Thanks in advance

OneBlade:
I haven't gone in a few months but if I did I'd post.  I've seen mixed reports on other social media sites - my guess is it's worth a trip there.  This time of year they're surely biting.  Only issue is knowing ramp situation.  Do you have 4x4 just in case water level is low?

Philbie:
A friend of mine went there on 3-7 and got skunked.  He normally does very well.

CamFisher:
I went at the first of the month and the fishing was fine when trolling mid-lake, but the crappie were not yet in the shallows yet...too cold then.  It was pre-spawning conditions.  I plan to go again this week.  I am hoping that with the warmer river that they might be in the shallows spawning...but, we will see!

Piscolli:
I talked to a guy Sunday at a gas station who said they were catching big crappie from the bank the week before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version