Author Topic: Crappie Seminar Schedule  (Read 4596 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Crappie Seminar Schedule
« on: February 21, 2011, 08:06 PM »
I will be doing crappie seminars at the ISE show this week at U of Phoenix Stadium. I will be on the tank Thursday at 12:30 pm, Friday at 3:30 pm, and Saturday at 1:30 pm. If you attend be sure to stop by and say hello. Also, Kasey and I will be at the Mesa Sportsman's Warehouse Thursday, March 3rd at 6 pm and at the North Phoenix Sportsman's Warehouse on Thursday, March 10th also at 6 pm. On Thursday, March 17th I will be doing a crappie seminar with Curt Rambo at the Mountain Bible Church in Payson. I hope to see you somewhere on the road or on the pond! .......Art  
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 08:20 PM by PhishingPhreek »

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: Crappie Seminar Schedule
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 07:27 AM »
art you need a book to carry around and autograph for folks to make these gigs worthwhile. in the boat with art, quick history of your carreer and rosy. everyones got advise eh?

Offline sargsize

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 01:55 PM »
Art: I saw you at the ISC and your seminar was great!! :blob1:

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 06:08 PM »
Thanks Sargsize for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it.....Art

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 08:33 PM »
Art, I met with you on Friday at the ISE show. I'll bring my notebook next time!  You went through a lot of good info.  I'm going to mark my lines for various depths but I have fluoro lines so will need to use some other method than permanent marker I'm guessing.  Also, you touched on what you do once water temps are 62 deg.  Just when I was getting used to how to fish Dec to March, the rules change....  Exciting though.

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 08:53 PM »
Art's seminars are awesome I have learned many things from him throw the years. A 1/2 day guided trip with Mr C is priceless. He will teach you more in a few hours on the boat than you can learn in 2 years on your own.

Thanks for all you do buddy!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 04:37 AM »
got my calendar marked for the march seminar at Yorkshire sportsmens warehouse, (and it is free) and Art goes a great job of explaining his fishing methods, normally a good crowd but not so crowded you can't ask questions etc.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 07:54 AM »
Seminar tonight, bump

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 12:57 PM »
Tonight at SW at 27th ave. and Yorkshire at 6 p.m.    We hope to see you there......Art

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 05:18 PM »
How long will this last?

Not that I'm wanting to bounce out of there early, but the g/f is cooking dinner and might want to know when I'll be home if I go. lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal