Author Topic: SCF 2018 Results  (Read 3772 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
SCF 2018 Results
« on: April 15, 2018, 01:49 PM »
Hey if you took some pictures post them here!  Thanks everyone for a great event and helping chip in where help was needed.  As usual, I ate too much.  My family had fun and glad the weather cooperated with us Saturday.

Here are results of the fishing derby.

2018 SCF -  8 Teams - Roosevelt Lake
1st place  - Team  "Jiggy Jiggy", 4 fish, 4.73lbs
2nd place  - Team "Chamberlin", 1 fish, 1.91lbs
3rd place  - N/A
Wild Willie Big Fish – Team  "Jiggy Jiggy", 2.05lbs

Offline sandman

Re: SCF 2018 Results
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 03:09 PM »
Congrats to the winners! Looks like another tough one.

We miss all of you guys.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 04:27 PM »
Yikes!  Good Ole Rosey shows her true colors!  :violent1:

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 07:23 PM »
For whatever reason that was the slowest crappie day in six months! Team Jiggy Jiggy should be very proud of their catch because there was a big fish only derby out of Indian point that had 41 participants. They had a bass division, crappie division, and a catfish division and you could enter any or all for $20 per division. My friend Jack Davis won the bass division with a 4 lb. plus largemouth caught on a crappie jig. There we ZERO crappie brought to the scales. Congrats again to Team Jiggy Jiggy. ........Art

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 04:47 AM »
Thanks Art, it was tough for sure.

Here is a pic of our big fish, and a cat close to 6lbs. Those two came on a jig, the other crappie came on minnow rigs. We started on the salt end way up shallow, and slowly worked our way down ending up at Windy Hill. By 1030 all we had in the boat was the cat, and a bunch of bass. We were going to make a big move over to the Tonto side, but I wanted to stop at the dam on the way. We had all four of the crappie in the boat within about a 40 minute span.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 05:48 AM »
Was a great event except for the lousy fishing :crybaby2: congrats to Jiggy team for finding the last 4 crappie in the whole lake :banghead: it really shut down. Excellent dinner and good seeing everyone. Long ass day leave the house at 4am fish all day, awards, meeting and then a great dinner than drive home and sit 45mins on 87 near 4 peaks waiting for fire dept. to put out motor home and brush fire. Got home near 10pm and yesterday felt like a bowl of jello not quite set up :a012:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 07:24 AM »
Also I want to say thanks for AZCrappie shirts. My son's friend who assisted in the raffle drawing couldn't quit talking about the cool shirt he got.  He already had it on Sunday and wouldn't be surprised if him and my son have their's on at school today.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 08:34 AM »
Also, please be sure and post fishing reports both in the public forum for Roosevelt (http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/board,8.0.html) and if you want to provide more details, you optionally can post a report in the clubhouse fishing reports section (http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html).

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 08:44 AM »
Dave, how deep were the crappie at the dam? .......Art

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 01:20 PM »
Who won all the cool raffle prizes?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal