Author Topic: Color C Lector  (Read 5388 times)

Offline SteveJ

Color C Lector
« on: July 15, 2017, 03:40 PM »
Anybody using one of these successfully?
Do they really work or just a gimmick for desperate fishermen?

Piscolli

Re: Color C Lector
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 06:54 PM »
There's something to be said about PH

Offline sandman

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 06:13 AM »
At the risk of ridicule, I will admit to using the first generation way back when I used to do some bass fishing.   :sign0081:

Still have the second generation. It did kind of work in my opinion but it was more like telling you which colors to use for cloudy, stained, or clear water. The new electronics may be better, I don't know.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 08:31 AM »
Buddy had the first generation (round one and you put the cord around it with the probe for storage) I would borrow it at times for Bartlett and I have say it would say use green mose lure or white (we were fishing with the old 1/16oz Maribou jigs) back then and Bartlett actually had some crappie in it and the thing seemed to work as the day and sun angle or water clarity would change and you dropped the probe down the the depth the crappie were at it would indicate a different color and at times catch rate was higher with what it recommended around trees and brush. 
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal