Author Topic: 2017/18 Membership Application Form  (Read 19133 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: 2017/18 Membership Application Form
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 03:59 PM »
This was an old post from 2016 that got bumped.

Like Bill said, SCF is when membership apps are due.  I'm sure Timbo, Rocks & Matt will post updated information about membership apps when that time gets closer.

LLL

Offline ejcrist

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 04:19 PM »
I'm not a member but I'd like to become one since fly fishing for bream is my all-time favorite thing to do. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get over to Roosevelt on 11/10 but if by chance I can make it I'd at least like to stop by before the meeting and check in with some of you fella's since I've been following the posts and like to thank you for responding to my question(s) and providing good info. If I can't get to Roosevelt on the 10th I'm 99% sure I'll be able to stop in before the December meeting over at Bartlett. I'd also like to attend the meeting too but I read the post about the membership appn and it said you needed to be invited by a member to a closed meeting. If you have a spot for one more at Bartlett and someone wouldn't mind sending an invitation I'd love to attend.

Thanks, Gene

Hi Gene!

As my guest, you are welcome to attend either the Nov and/or Dec meetings as we'd like to meet you as well!  If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Larry

Thanks Lar - much appreciated! I'll definitely see you NLT the December meeting.

Gene
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles" Junius P. Long

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 07:10 AM »
Goodness, I hate this getting old garbage. Now I cannot remember if I/we (Marvin) paid up in the spring. No worries either we are behind paying or a head of paying. Two membership forms and dues in the mail to Timbo.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal