Author Topic: Johnny Johnson Show 9/6  (Read 567 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
Johnny Johnson Show 9/6
« on: September 07, 2018, 07:48 AM »
We filmed a Johnny Johnson crappie show yesterday morning from 8 until 11:30. It took quite a while to get them started but the third and fourth habitats paid off and we ended up with 13 crappie, 3 bass, and 1 bluegill. Johnny said we had plenty of material to do the show so hopefully it will turn out OK! We had a blast and he said if the response is good there may be more crappie shows in the future. .........Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
Re: Johnny Johnson Show 9/6
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 03:51 PM »
Cool Art, did he indicate when the show might be on when he starts the new ones?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 07:36 AM »
Wow thatís cool. Let us know when it airs.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 08:47 AM »
He doesn't know when it will air as he filmed four or five new shows in the last couple of weeks. I'll post if I hear anything. .....Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 03:00 PM »
when is your auto graph signing day ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 04:07 PM »
Matt Shura is trying to set it up for the 4th or 5th of December at 6:30 at Bass Pro Shop. More on that later. .......Art

Offline FishMan

• AZCA Members
  • Toot-Toot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 08:57 AM »
Hey Art, are you seeing the 4 different habitat types deployed holding different species at each, or has it been a mixed bag?
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 06:53 AM »
It's been a mixed bag so far but I tend to favor the Georgia cubes for crappie but I've just scratched the surface. G & F have put more concrete fish balls in in the last week or so. ........Art

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 12:24 PM »
Talked to Johnny last night and he said the crappie show will air sometime next month. Matt is booking the crappie seminar at Bass Pro Shop for Wednesday, December 5th at 6:30 p.m. ...........Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 04:41 PM »
Thanks for the info Art, look forward to the show and heck even with snow birds on the 202 I might try to go to BPS for the seminar :o

Offline meatwagon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 07:39 PM »
Good to hear that you are going to be on Johny's show, and hopefully we get a tips on the methods to find those speckled beauties. Thanks for posting your reports here and breathing new life into the site, it's good to hear fish coming out of rosy again.