Author Topic: Alamo Lake  (Read 2478 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Alamo Lake
« on: September 19, 2018, 07:35 AM »
Not a fishing report! I called the store as I could not find any recent reports for Alamo anywhere. It is obviously a long haul to do a fact finding mission and see if there is any bite happening. With fall crappie fest quickly approaching was looking for any information. The person at the store was very friendly but seemed to be busy so I could not pump them for as much information as I wanted. What I was told is that there is a pretty good bite going on at night down by the dam. Sorry but was the whole report I was able to get. If anything to me that was encouraging that the crappie are not all goofed up and have lock jaw after the lake pull down. Did not get the skinny on launching but if people are night fishing it is obviously doable. Not sure which ramp of if 4 wheel drive is needed or suggested.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Alamo Lake
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 07:23 PM »
Saw a report that said you could still use cholla ramp but to launch right next to the dock, guess rest of ramp is got the big gravel humps, and of course the lake is still dropping.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal