Author Topic: Raffel Prozes  (Read 2091 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Raffel Prozes
« on: September 24, 2018, 07:08 AM »
I believe I have dropped the ball for the upcoming Bob Hirsch Fall Classic. I completely forgot about raffle prizes for this event. If one of the officer's that have access to the clubs funds would like to meet me at either Bass Pro's or Cabela'a (east side west side) We would still have enough time to fill a cart with raffle prizes. What we would need is raffle fund prize limit. We could meet at the store or somewhere to shop online. Prize suggestions are always appreciated please remember time is limited. I suppose we could forgo the raffle prizes but would rather we work this out even with the short time frame to make it happen. Timbo, Dave, Matt, Larry who can help me out?

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Re: Raffel Prozes
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 07:42 AM »
I spoke with Mr. President (Timbo) and he has access to the club funds for raffle prizes is retired and willing to step up to either order raffle prizes online or shop for them before the upcoming event. Long story short what we are looking for (1) approval to spend $ 400 or so on raffle prizes (what we spent for the fall event) as well as ideas for prizes if anyone would like to see items raffled that we have not previously done. A couple of ideas I have is (2) comfortable camping chairs, the hard sided bait bucket, seal-a-meal, hats with night light already installed, compact but bright flashlight, cornhole game.

Obviously we need to get on this as soon as possible. I am hopeful members will be able to chime in by the end of the week for the proposed budget and any other raffle prizes they would like to see raffled.

Thank you,

On the Rocks

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 08:01 AM »
I’ve always wanted a camping cot and I think a self inflating camp mattress would go over well with our tent crew.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 09:20 AM »
I think the spending is fine.

How about another Southern Crappie rod. 8 foot for jigging.

http://southerncrappierrods-com.3dcartstores.com/view_cart.asp?catid=8
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 11:07 AM »
Dave, I like it! If you want to get ahold of Timbo so he can use the clubs card to make it happen or if you want to go ahead and purchase it I will make sure you are reimbursed

Thank you,

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 11:14 AM »
Fishman, Thank you for the suggestion. I have one and love it. If memory serves me correct I paid about $ 250.00 for mine (top quality) but the cheaper ones I see $ 125.00 (Walmart)  do not look like they may hold up for long. I believe the quality ones will be out of the clubs budget but lets hear from the crew. Thank you again, keep the suggestions coming!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 03:10 PM »
on the rocks - I think yours and everyone's suggestions are good.  I think everyone would be good with just making executive decision on exact specifics and just head to the store and get the stuff.  I'd like a good camp chair and I think you can't go wrong with small bright LithIon flashlight either.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal