Author Topic: Run-Off  (Read 2182 times)

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Run-Off
« on: October 03, 2018, 07:43 AM »
We’re are all our smart people keeping us updated on the rain run off for Rosie and Alamo?
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline timbo

• Administrator
Re: Run-Off
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 09:57 AM »
Alamo hasn't started to come up yet but it take a few days for the water to flow down.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 03:06 PM »
This was the most useless major storm I have ever experienced. They predicted the remains of Rosa was going to go through western AZ it went east :dontknow:, Alamo got nothing and the rivers feeding it nothing, Rosy nothing Tonto creek flowed for about 8hrs and is down to very little now and salt river never got much. Agua fria river into pleasant flowed at 4000cfs for about 5hrs and now it is dropping down. There is some runoff but not like what would be expected into the Verde river above horse shoe lake. I got 2.5" of rain in north Phoenix but where it needed to rain it did not. Interesting the biggest rain fall amount in the last seven days has been Crown King at 7.3". Looks like you guys will have decent weather and fishing conditions and good roads for the trip
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 05:30 PM »
Everything always turns up Tommy.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal