Author Topic: Roosevelt 10/11  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Roosevelt 10/11
« on: October 11, 2018, 03:55 PM »
Fished today from 6:30 until a little after noon trying to beat the weather! Fishing two more habitats we caught 21 crappie, 6 bass, 3 bluegill, and 1 cat on jigs and drop-shot tipped with minnows. Best of luck to all at the BHCC, wish we could be there. .........Art

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
Re: Roosevelt 10/11
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 04:38 PM »
I appreciate the consistent fishing reports each week!  My boat is in the shop at Roosevelt for another week, but I hope to be fishing next weekend.....

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 08:43 AM »
Which shop is it in? ..........Art

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 09:19 AM »
M&S Marine.  I took it out for it's maiden voyage last week and it alarmed before I got it out of the no-wake zone at windy hill.  It ran fine, but kept alarming, so I just loaded it up and took it to the shop.  Bad sensor in the oil tank, so it's getting a new oil tank.  Should be ready next weekend.  They had it for a couple of weeks after I first bought it and drove it home from Dallas.  It got a new impeller and LU oil.

I've never been on Roosevelt and this was the boats first time in the water in 2 years.  I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't get much past the no-wake zone, but better to be safe than sorry.....

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 01:13 PM »
My son Jeff works at M&S.  Good fishin'. .......Art

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 04:55 PM »
I met Jeff last weekend when we were trying to figure out what was wrong with my motor.  Pat and George were working on mine and Jeff was working on an older speedboat that had most of it's wiring chewed up by rats.

Hopefully, Pat will get my boat fixed this next week and the weather will cooperate next weekend.  I'm really looking forward to getting on Roosevelt fishing for the first time...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal