Author Topic: Alamo 11-4  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Philbie

• Minnesota Crappie
Alamo 11-4
« on: November 05, 2018, 10:45 PM »
Slow day.  3 bass, 4 crappie.  On the water around 7:30am.  Started just west of the buoy line.  Bass and crappie right off.  Then 5hrs of nothing except 2 bass.  Tried every location that we've caught them at before.  Back to the buoy line.  Worked a while then a double,  :wtf:.  Circled around and hooked another same location.  Wind picked up and the day was over.

If ya find 1, stay on it.  67 -69 degree water temps.  32-35ft of water.  Minnow tipped jigs around 7-12' deep.  JD green.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Alamo 11-4
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 06:17 AM »
thanks for the report, any duck hunters up there blasting away?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Rob

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 09:52 AM »
How much is the daily fishing lic. for that lake also does it cover the boat and person or do you have to buy one for boat and one per person.   

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 11:01 AM »
Hi Rob,

Alamo is a normal lake in AZ, and part of the State Lake system. The pass for the day to enter the park includes lake access, google Alamo Lake AZ, and web page will pull right up. Think day use is in the $5-$8 dollar range. They have many camping, RV sites, small store open 8am-5pm. Fishing requires standard AZ fishing license and all info for that can be found at AZ Game and Fish web page.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 04:06 PM »
I think it is $8 per day tow vehicle and boat. Just remember you are literally out in the middle of no where other than the Alamo lake store and office there ain't much out there for 38 miles so take everything you need.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Philbie

• Minnesota Crappie
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 09:39 PM »
Day use is $7/Day.  And they have the best fish leaning stations.  Restrooms aren't too bad either.  It's a hike from Mesa but my dad lives on the Westside so it's easier on him.  Best part is you don't have issues with locals except the jackasses.

Offline Rob

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 09:08 AM »
Thanks for the info guys.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal