Author Topic: AZCA December 2018 Meeting at Bartlett Lake  (Read 5113 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA December 2018 Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« on: October 15, 2018, 07:00 PM »
The December meeting location will be at Bartlett Lake on Saturday, December 8th at 12 noon. The location of the meeting will be on the beach area south of the SB Cove/Yellow Cliffs (closed) boat ramp.  See attached file (BartlettLakeMeetingLocation.png).  This will allow folks to continue to fish afterwards if they desire.

This meeting is for AZCA club members only along with any prospects that have already attended one previous meeting within the last year. Meeting is closed to the general public. Guests of current AZCA members are encouraged and welcome. If you would like to check out our club as a guest member, please post below expressing interest or ask an AZCA member who will be in attendance at this meeting to sponsor you as a guest.

If you are new to our club, please feel free to introduce yourself in this thread: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,1563.0.html
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:54 PM by OneBlade »

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: AZCA December 2018 Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 10:15 AM »
We are a few days away from this meeting on Saturday.  Who's going, please reply here?  Those attending, please suggest meeting location noting Yellow Cliffs/SB Cove launch is closed.  Once decided, I can update the initial thread post to document time/location.  I'll also need someone to act as secretary and take roll call, notes, etc.  Regarding meeting agenda, I'll defer to Pres and VP but I assume we'll want to vote on the January meeting date and location, update on finances, etc.  My suggestion though would be to only vote on January meeting location if those in attendance would plan on going in January, otherwise defer that to an online vote.

I had planned on going, however my boy has an activity in the morning I may need to go to.  Right now, I'm out.

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 01:11 PM »
I'm planning on attending. 

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 01:35 PM »
I will be in attendance. There is the parking lot about 1/2 mile up from the main ramp that we have used before. Would that work?
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 05:45 PM »
I'll be there with Tommy. We will be launching about 730. Depends on how long people want to stay out. I've seen a bite that is good in the morning until about noon, then pick back up again after 2. Since this is a closed meeting I suggest meeting at SB cove at noon. That way people can go back out after the meeting. We can beach the boats where DesertRats is camped.

I'll take on the secretary duties of roll call and such. Send me the agenda, and I'll present it.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 07:46 AM »
Weather dependent I believe Marvin and I would be in attendance. If we are going to do a beach meeting I would suggest a noon or 1 pm meeting. If the bite is slow and people want to get off the water early they do not need to stick around until two. However whatever time people want to meet is no big deal to me.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 09:09 AM »
I think 12 noon is good and beach area works.  Dave, I sent you a PM with link to a google map, if that's good enough I can include link to it in meeting notice at top of this thread.

The December meeting location will be at Bartlett Lake on Saturday, December 8th at 12 noon. The location of the meeting will be on the beach area south of the SB Cove/Yellow Cliffs (closed) boat ramp.  See attachment (BartlettLakeMeetingLocation.png). This will allow folks to continue to fish afterwards if they desire.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:54 PM by OneBlade »

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 10:27 AM »
I’ll bring my Hip Boots and help anyone in/out of the shallows as needed.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 07:13 AM »
Can’t make it, Christmas party for my pool league from 12 till 2. Merry Christmas to all of you 🎅🏼
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline ejcrist

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 09:21 AM »
I'll be there as a guest of Larry (cousinlll). The guy I normally fish with, Roger, is interested in joining the club too. Do you fellas mind if he attends with me?

Thanks, Gene
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles" Junius P. Long

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal