We are a few days away from this meeting on Saturday. Who's going, please reply here? Those attending, please suggest meeting location noting Yellow Cliffs/SB Cove launch is closed. Once decided, I can update the initial thread post to document time/location. I'll also need someone to act as secretary and take roll call, notes, etc. Regarding meeting agenda, I'll defer to Pres and VP but I assume we'll want to vote on the January meeting date and location, update on finances, etc. My suggestion though would be to only vote on January meeting location if those in attendance would plan on going in January, otherwise defer that to an online vote.
I had planned on going, however my boy has an activity in the morning I may need to go to. Right now, I'm out.