Author Topic: General Guidance on Roosevelt  (Read 1666 times)

Offline ejcrist

General Guidance on Roosevelt
« on: October 23, 2018, 09:48 AM »
Me and a buddy are heading to Roosevelt for the first time this coming Friday so I took a hard look at the fishing map to come up with a general plan on where to fish for Crappie and/or Bluegill. It looks to me like the east and west ends would be good due to having the most natural structure. The end of Salome cove looked pretty good too. Are these areas generally good or are there better places to focus on? It's a big reservoir so I'm thinking it's going to take many trips to learn.

Thanks, Gene
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles" Junius P. Long

Offline timbo

• Administrator
Re: General Guidance on Roosevelt
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 10:40 AM »

Offline ejcrist

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 10:56 AM »
Thanks much Timbo. That's a huge help. Right now I'm thinking to launch at the Badger ramp since the report said there's about 44' of water at the end - the deepest of all the ramps (https://streamflow.watershedconnection.com/Dwr). Looks like some of the ramps are out of the water. Those structures aren't too far away from there. Can't thank you enough.

Gene
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles" Junius P. Long

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 11:30 AM »
You won't be sorry! ......Art

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal