Author Topic: Roosevelt 10/30W  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Roosevelt 10/30W
« on: October 30, 2018, 06:55 PM »
We are really in a rut, although not a bad one! We fished today from 7 until a little after 1 at which time the wind came up and the lake was white capping. Fishing three habitats, for the fourth time this month, we ended up with 26 crappie and 4 bass. Again drop-shoting and jigs both tipped with minnows in 20 to 28 feet of water. .........Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Roosevelt 10/30W
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 05:27 AM »
Thanks for the report Art, did you ck with the g and f guys how did they do crappie fishing?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 07:55 AM »
I talked to Curt Gill and his guys about a half hour before we quit and they had caught a few bass but no crappie. They had no trolling motor and were trying to fish by anchoring and it wasn't working too good! ........Art     

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 03:53 PM »
guess they ended up with 2 crappie, Curt says if and when the water clears up some they plan to dive the new habitat in several areas to look at fish numbers and where they are holding.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal