Change
« on: October 30, 2018, 06:57 PM »
By request, my reports are now the Roosevelt Lake report. ...........Art

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: Change
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 07:11 PM »
I think we should make a new page called “Art’s words of wisdom”.....is read that every day. 😀🐟🎣
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 07:26 PM »
I'm thinking we need a club YouTube channel.....Starring Mr. Chamberlin!!  Art's Tips & Tricks    Vertical Trolling Tips by Sparkchaser   How to Tie a Loop Knot by Billy Ho  Casting Submerged Trees by Fishless   Crappie on da Fly by Tommy Fishman     Jiggy Jiggy!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 05:32 AM »
I'm thinking we need a club YouTube channel.....Starring Mr. Chamberlin!!  Art's Tips & Tricks    Vertical Trolling Tips by Sparkchaser   How to Tie a Loop Knot by Billy Ho  Casting Submerged Trees by Fishless   Crappie on da Fly by Tommy Fishman     Jiggy Jiggy!

I have been wanting to buy one of the go pro video cameras to film crappie and striper etc. fishing but I am so computer stupid :crybaby2: I would never figure out how to down load anything (hell I take pictures of the bottom of the boat) when trying to get my camera on my phone set for "selfies" >:(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 04:22 PM »
I have been wanting to buy one of the go pro video cameras to film crappie and striper etc. fishing but I am so computer stupid :crybaby2: I would never figure out how to down load anything (hell I take pictures of the bottom of the boat) when trying to get my camera on my phone set for "selfies" >:(
I'd love to drop a submersible camera with lighting in Bartlett in the trees or Roosevelt tree/habitat and just visually see what's down there.  That would be cool.

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 06:03 PM »
So basically, "crappie reports" is a redundant category and everyone should just post under the "lakes reports" for the lake they fished?  What should actually be posted in "crappie reports"?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 03:44 PM »
I'd love to drop a submersible camera with lighting in Bartlett in the trees or Roosevelt tree/habitat and just visually see what's down there.  That would be cool.

Matt I had/have a submersible camera with a long tether and it had LED lights, with any stain at all (probably other than the sterile water of Pleasant) it is amazing you can not see more than a foot or so away from the camera tried it at several lakes, when Bartlett got fairly clear years ago and they had the big orange balls marking suspended habitat you could see down around it and see crappie/bass but as you went down to like 15' the visibility even with the LED lights on was weak.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 03:45 PM »
So basically, "crappie reports" is a redundant category and everyone should just post under the "lakes reports" for the lake they fished?  What should actually be posted in "crappie reports"?

Lakes that are not on the list

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 06:07 PM »

Lakes that are not on the list

Except there's already a category in "lake reports" that is listed as "all other lakes".....

Anyway, I'll just keep checking both to get information.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 06:32 PM »
Except there's already a category in "lake reports" that is listed as "all other lakes".....

Anyway, I'll just keep checking both to get information.
I think a good way to check this website is to use the "Show unread posts since last visit" just to the right of your profile picture.  That'll only show you new posts and then you don't really have to check each thread separately - it'll only provide you a list of threads that were updated since your last visit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal