Author Topic: Roosevelt seasonal water fowl closure area starts Nov. 15th  (Read 6785 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Roosevelt seasonal water fowl closure area starts Nov. 15th
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 09:14 PM »
You can fish anywhere as the closures were lifted at 12:01 a.m. Feb. 16th. ........Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 07:29 AM »
Yes Matt, every year whether the buoys have been removed or not it is open for entry anywhere on the lake Feb.16th, this year g and f actually pulled the buoys like day after the closure and did it in one day.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2019, 08:34 AM »
Bumping this to the top & making it a sticky again....

That time of year guys!!  The seasonal water fowl closure at Roosevelt is in effect again.  Please see the attached map in post #1 for further.  Buoys have been placed on the lake.  Haven't seen a Game & Fish news release on it this year yet however.   

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2019, 03:22 PM »
Thanks Larry totally spaced out about that and the buoys are up.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2020, 04:34 PM »
Bumping this to the top & making it a sticky again....

That time of year guys!!  The seasonal water fowl closure at Roosevelt is in effect again.  Please see the attached map in post #1 for further.  Buoys have been placed on the lake.  Haven't seen a Game & Fish news release on it this year yet however.

Bumping for the 2020 season........  Reminder the closure is in effect and the buoys have been placed as the map indicates in the first post on this thread

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal