Author Topic: lund boat  (Read 3152 times)

Offline Mountainman

lund boat
« on: December 11, 2018, 09:27 PM »
Wanted 16" Lund Boat> Jerome_ida@hotmail.com

Offline Easy

Re: lund boat
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 10:48 AM »
They are hard to find.  When I was looking, there were no dealers in AZ.  I bought mine from the Lund dealer in Las Vegas and towed it home.  They were friendly and fair.  Good Luck.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 04:36 PM »
If you're looking for used, best to search craigslist in Phoenix and then setup same search in Tucson, Las Vegas, etc.  If you fine tune the search well enough, you can then have it email you only when a new item is posted in the search. You can also put limits on prices in case you want to limit the really cheap duds or expensive models.  Here's a search for Lund or Smokercraft or Alumacraft or Crestliner with min price of 1000.  You can adjust as needed.  You can use "-" in your search to remove items in this case I didn't want any results that had 'pontoon' in them. 

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/boo?query=lund%7Creata%7Csmokercraft%7Calumacraft%7Ccrestliner+-pontoon&srchType=T&hasPic=1&min_price=1000

There is a Lund in those results.

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 05:13 PM »
Just use the search tempest website and it will search craigslist locally or all over the country in one click.  I usually choose the single view, so it shows each listing and I can review based on the title of what I see.  I used it when looking for my boat earlier this year.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal