Lake Reports > Roosevelt

LTF Crappie Tournament

(1/2) > >>

Art Chamberlin:
I got a call this afternoon from Tracy Purtee of Let's Talk Fishing and because of the government shut down he can not obtain a permit for 2/23. He is scheduling the tournament for Saturday, March 16th out of Badger at Windy Hill. I'm meeting with Tracy next Saturday and should have most of the details that evening. The entry fee per two man teams will be all in for $80 and pay back one spot for each three teams. .....Art

OneBlade:
That's good news Art, thanks for letting us know.  When you get full details, please just private message me all of the details including contact info and links to official tournament info so I can put it on the calendar here, add to news section, etc.

Fishless:
Let me know when you get things confirmed Art, thanks for the update

Art Chamberlin:
Will do One Blade. A brief scenario would  be: Sign in the morning of the tournament and then receive boat check, then you may launch wherever you chose, proceed to where you want to fish and wait (honor system) for your phone to give you the designated starting time. Fish as long as time allows but be in weigh-in line at 3 p.m. Sound familiar? You may keep your fish or let the weighmaster put them in the release tank for putting back in the lake. After weigh-in you will be fed, usually pizza or sloppy joes or pulled pork, chips, and soda or water. More to come. ......Art

Fish Hawk:
sounds like its going to be a fun day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version