Author Topic: LTF Crappie Tournament  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
LTF Crappie Tournament
« on: January 13, 2019, 08:29 PM »
I got a call this afternoon from Tracy Purtee of Let's Talk Fishing and because of the government shut down he can not obtain a permit for 2/23. He is scheduling the tournament for Saturday, March 16th out of Badger at Windy Hill. I'm meeting with Tracy next Saturday and should have most of the details that evening. The entry fee per two man teams will be all in for $80 and pay back one spot for each three teams. .....Art

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: LTF Crappie Tournament
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 08:08 AM »
That's good news Art, thanks for letting us know.  When you get full details, please just private message me all of the details including contact info and links to official tournament info so I can put it on the calendar here, add to news section, etc.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:24 AM »
Let me know when you get things confirmed Art, thanks for the update
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 02:40 PM »
Will do One Blade. A brief scenario would  be: Sign in the morning of the tournament and then receive boat check, then you may launch wherever you chose, proceed to where you want to fish and wait (honor system) for your phone to give you the designated starting time. Fish as long as time allows but be in weigh-in line at 3 p.m. Sound familiar? You may keep your fish or let the weighmaster put them in the release tank for putting back in the lake. After weigh-in you will be fed, usually pizza or sloppy joes or pulled pork, chips, and soda or water. More to come. ......Art

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 07:04 AM »
sounds like its going to be a fun day.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 06:48 PM »
I met yesterday with Tracy and Teresa Purtee of Let's Talk Fishing and it's official, the first LTF crappie tournament will be held on Saturday, March 16th at Badger on Windy Hill. Teresa printed about 20 entry forms for me and Fishless is going to try to pick some up and bring them to the valley in the near future. When Teresa has the time she will put the form and the rules on the Let's Talk Fishing. com website. There is plenty of room in the northeast corner of the Badger parking lot if you want to hold the club meeting there after the 3 o'clock weigh-in or after the awards. One Blade, I tried to call you his afternoon and left a message to call when you get a chance. ........Art

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal