Author Topic: Alamo lake has come up 1' since yesterday and big flows in the rivers upstream  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
They were getting some heavy rain up near Bagdad and those areas yesterday. Alamo water website shows the lake has come up 1' since yesterday and flows in the Big Sandy and Santa Maria are impressive, right now the Big Sandy is flowing at 10,000CFS :o the water has a long ways to go to reach Alamo but hopefully the ground is saturated and the water makes it to the lake. Then we have to wait and see what the CORE does hoping they don't release the water the lake gains since they have not done anything lately on the project with the dam >:(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Wow...as of 1:00pm up 3.5’ from yesterday. Flow baby Flow!!!!
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
+4 1/2' almost afraid to look at the releases from the dam. ::)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Azstick_and_string

Wonderful news, thanks for the updates gents.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Alamo gained right at 6' river flows coming in have dropped way off probably won't get much more than another foot if that, need another big storm up on that watershed while the ground is still saturated.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal