Author Topic: Arizona Mule Deer Org February 16 Crappie Tournament at Alamo Lake  (Read 3099 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
This is not an Arizona Crappie Association sponsored event.  This is being shared by the Arizona Crappie Association as it may be of interested to club members and visitors of this site.  If you have any questions regarding this event, please reach out to the Arizona Mule Deer Organization via the contact info below.

From the Arizona Mule Deer Organization:

Hey Folks! Save the date of Saturday February 16. Arizona Mule Deer Organization will be having a Fundraising Crappie tournament At Alamo Lake, $50.00 entry gets you in for 50% payback of the biggest bag of 10 crappie $25.00 for biggest crappie, and $10.00 for biggest goon fish (that's any fish that's not a crappie). We will have be having hot dogs with all the fixins for a donation.

RULES!!!!
Rules are as follows - If it's legal per Arizona Game and Fish, then it is allowed. You may have as many people on your boat as is US Coast Guard approved, as long as they are all paid participants (BASS MUST BE ALIVE AND RELEASED BACK INTO THE WATER IF USED FOR GOON FISH!).

All the info is below and you can buy your entry fees through Eventbrite at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arizona-mule-deer-org-presents-our-first-annual-alamo-lake-crappie-tourney-tickets-53959992791?fbclid=IwAR1rGWX_J7yv3ziZQ_w4Nz7eEa9beKfHcyh_JA3_FPckzMISFmieYmxHPCc

For more info contact Clayton Ross @ 602-740-3292 or Terry @ 623-696-5579. This will be a hoot!!!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Arizona Mule Deer Org February 16 Crappie Tournament at Alamo Lake
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 07:45 AM »
Reminder, this tournament is next weekend.  Hope to see some folks from the club there.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Arizona Mule Deer Org February 16 Crappie Tournament at Alamo Lake
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 08:08 AM »
Good luck to all, lake gained another 8" with this last storm.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal