Author Topic: AZCA February 2019 Meeting at Alamo Lake  (Read 5213 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA February 2019 Meeting at Alamo Lake
« on: January 21, 2019, 06:31 PM »
The February meeting location will be at Alamo Lake on Saturday, February 16th. The exact meeting location and time will be posted here the week of the meeting.

On that same day is the Arizona Mule Deer Org crappie tournament, also held at Alamo Lake.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

If you are new to this website or the AZCA Club, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Re: AZCA February 2019 Meeting at Alamo Lake
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 07:50 AM »
Matt, Thank you once again for all you continue to do for the club!!!!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 07:45 AM »
Reminder, next weekend is the Feb club meeting at Alamo Lake.  Who's going?  Need to set meeting location/time.
And don't forget, that Saturday is also the Arizona Mule Deer Org fundraiser crappie tournament: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,3922.0.html

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 12:09 PM »
I'm going. looking for a back seat. anybody wants to fish with me?

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 12:02 PM »
I'm in, Tommy back seating
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 07:40 AM »
Marvin and I are out. He is getting new electronic installed on his boat this weekend and I have a day trip planned to Camp Verde Looking forward to some positive post. Good Luck to all.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 07:55 AM »
I think I'm out on this trip.  Might take kids to Flagstaff for some snow this weekend or next.

Timbo, can you clarify meeting location/time?  I would think have it somewhere near the crappie tournament weigh-in after it's done.  So far, looks like Dave and Tommy representing the club (bring home the trophy!) and maybe Timbo.

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 05:00 PM »
AZCA February 2019 Meeting at Alamo Lake will be at the back of the cholla boat ramp at 3pm

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 05:08 AM »
If you aren't already on the road you might ck Aguila valley is under a flash flood watch till later this morning :dontknow: make sure roads are open some of those dips and washes on the Salome road may be flowing? If the gauges are reading right Alamo lake is going to get a big slug of water here pretty soon almost 20,000cfs from the combined 3 tributaries going into the lake so be careful.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal