Author Topic: Horse shoe lake coming up fast!!  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Horse shoe lake coming up fast!!
« on: February 05, 2019, 05:57 AM »
WOW this last storm which was weak here in the valley really dumped some rain up north and not snow so it melted off a bunch, Verde river is flowing big time up in Camp Verde and now into horseshoe lake with this bigger snow event tonight up there. I am guessing that SRP will start dumping horseshoe soon into Bartlett which will bring the lake up and make it muddy for a while but would be nice to have two ramps back and hoping things settle down by next month :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Horse shoe lake coming up fast!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 07:16 AM »
SRP bumped up releases from horse shoe lake, supposed to increase again Monday, presently went from 200 to 400cfs and word is it will bump up again to 800cfs this week so Bartlett will start going up into that new flooded brush, hopefully SRP lets Bartlett stabilize during the crappie spawn :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 04:46 PM »
SRP now releasing 8500cfs out of horseshoe into Bartlett, I would not camp close to the waters edge :dontknow:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 06:28 AM »
Looks like there is a good chance that both Bartlett and Horseshoe lake will fill to 100%, I know SRP won't leave the water in horseshoe for very long so will probably release all summer from Bartlett but hopefully they keep the lake stable as they release.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal