Author Topic: WOW!! the runoff has hit Alamo lake  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
WOW!! the runoff has hit Alamo lake
« on: February 15, 2019, 09:47 AM »
Stream and river flows above Alamo lake were impressive this morning the water has made it to the lake it has come up 2' in the last two hours at a foot an hour rise will be interesting for the crappie tournament tomorrow :dontknow: just hope it does not come up as much as in 2003 where the parking lots and ramps were under water :crybaby2:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 09:52 AM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Rob

Re: WOW!! the runoff has hit Alamo lake
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 12:19 PM »
When in doubt take your scuba gear with you.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 02:48 PM »
Hey, how about Roosie? At 8 this a.m. Tonto Creek was running almost 10,000 cfps and rising. We got 1.8 inches of rain yesterday and last night at my house. Good luck at Alamo tomorrow. ......Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 05:16 PM »
I saw that Art, hope that helps the ground water situation up there for you.  Alamo has gained 7+ feet today, flows are slowing down but guessing it will get a total of 10' of water which will put the main ramp back in the water :headbang:. More rain predicted Monday and Thursday
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 06:29 AM »
Took a while for the snow to melt but another slug of water going into Alamo now has come up 2' in a couple days and should fill a little faster now as that snow melts up stream. Lake at 1113 now

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal