Author Topic: Try Rosy tomorrow  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Azstick_and_string

Try Rosy tomorrow
« on: February 28, 2019, 11:39 AM »
I haven't had the boat out in a few months due to hunting season. I think I'm going to give rosy a try tomorrow and maybe spend the night on the boat. Is anyone else planning on going out tomorrow? Mr. Chamberlin?

-Dusty

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Try Rosy tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 11:46 AM »
I won't be out there tomorrow but yeah would be great to be on that lake.  It's up to 51% now (https://streamflow.watershedconnection.com/Dwr) compared to 40% in January.  If my calculations are correct, that's a 13ft increase.
Good luck out there let us know how it looks.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 12:58 PM »
Will do Oneblade. I hope to find/see how some of the habitats are looking too.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 01:35 PM »
I canceled my fishing for both Tuesday and today due to unsafe lake conditions. We're under flood alert until Sunday evening and the lake has much floating debris and trash that could plug your motor intakes. I got asked this morning to help disperse crappie fingerlings thru out the lake next Wednesday. I hope the lake is settled somewhat by then as the fish tanker will not wait. ........Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 05:41 PM »
They keep increasing the chances of showers this Saturday also. Figured there was a bunch of junk on the lake now, good luck with stocking the crappie.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 06:37 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Art. I saw the flood warning, but i was going to take my chances. Being your more familiar with the lake and are not going out, maybe i'll divert to another lake. Let us know how the release goes if you end up getting on the water.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 06:56 PM »
Will do

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal