Author Topic: Bartlett Lake 03/02/19  (Read 2974 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Bartlett Lake 03/02/19
« on: February 28, 2019, 02:16 PM »
I heard from Marvin earlier today and he will be picking up is boat from Bass Pro this afternoon with (2) new 9" fish finders with side scan and some kind fancy transducer.  I have been informed we are fishing Bartlett this Saturday come hell or high water. If any of the crew as going to be out swing on by. I am sure we will be in the Cat Bay area. Hope to see ya.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett Lake 03/02/19
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 05:39 PM »
SB launch should be open again if TNF got off their butt and opened it. They started big releases again today out of horseshoe so Bartlett will probably come up a couple inches while you are there. Good luck  watch out for floating logs etc.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 02:07 PM »
See you at the landing at 07:30. 

SS

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 07:17 AM »
Saturday turned into a boat ride for myself and Steivert. After launching about 8 am we sloan skied our way thru all the floating debris up lake to Cat Bay to meet up with Marvin and another buddy. The water was like chocolate syrup not milk. How dirty was the water you ask. We had the minnows for Marvin's boat. When we met up Marvin dipped his minnow bucket into the lake and then added a couple of scoops of minnows. You could not see a single minnow in the bucket. Steve and I left the lake about 11:30 without a single bite and same for Marvin and other buddy. Then I get a call from Steve and he had a blow out on the boat trailer on I-17 that also took out has tail light. Some days it is better to stay home and watch fishing shows on tv.

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 08:10 AM »
Wow , that really stinks ,  Did you get a chance to try out the new Depth finders ? was it Garmin Livescope by any chance ? I switched from Lowrance and am waiting anxiously for my Livescope transducer to get here . So if it was Garmin Livescope I would sure like to know how you liked it

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 08:14 AM »
Did you launch at SB cove? hoping it is open now :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 09:47 AM »
craigm, I know the new graphs are garmin and the same as Art Chamberlain has on his boat

fishless, we did not launch SB but driving by we saw people launching from there so it is currently open

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 03:46 PM »
Cool thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal