Author Topic: Mercury Marine Vessel View on Sale  (Read 3215 times)

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
Mercury Marine Vessel View on Sale
« on: March 04, 2019, 08:03 AM »
 FYI  , here is a chance to get Smart Gauge info on your cell phone for your mercury engine at a fraction of the cost of a Merc Moniter , works on my 02 EFI check site for application ……  . Mercury is offering Vessel View Mobile for $150.00 (normally $275) thru 3-31-19.

https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/...selview-mobile ,     5 minute install no mechanic needed .

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Mercury Marine Vessel View on Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 11:08 AM »

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 11:52 AM »
Yes , The Ap for your phone is free , you may need the yellow terminator part number 859318T 1 , got mine at Cabela's tracker service  $15.00  if you have a yellow resistor terminator on your engine you will not need a new one .

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 05:34 AM »
Took a while to get mine (about 3 weeks), but it came Wednesday. I like all of the app features, especially being able to customize your pages. I'll really put it to use at Powell, to help with fuel consumption.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 06:11 AM »
I have had mine for almost two years, it does not have all the features of the smart gauge but it is nice. If you use it all day it will pull down your phone battery fairly quick so keep it charged all day especially if you use the location feature etc. . The way it has the back round it is a little tough to see in day light almost have to move to shady part of the boat. It is nice if you get a fault (in the computer) part of your system and real nice to keep an eye on engine hours for the next maintenance etc. and easy to keep records of you maintenance. You will get updates every month on so on the app. I don't know if it is still part of the app but there used to be an area where Mercury wanted you to send in and ideas or issues with the vessel view.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 02:53 PM »
Has anyone installed their vessel view themselves? if so how difficult and long did it take?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 05:27 AM »
Has anyone installed their vessel view themselves? if so how difficult and long did it take?
  ,Very easy no tools necessary , if you have all the parts on Hand ( yellow terminator if needed ) about 5 minutes for the hardware and a few minutes to download the ap , I thought you already had Vessel view ?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 08:45 AM »
Thanks Craig, yes I have vessel view but looking at buying a new boat with a mercury on it and wanted to put a vessel view on that boat. I have the app so I was thinking with blue tooth it should grab the new vessel view module? OK mechanically very very limited computer/smart phone technology I guess I could ask a neighbor kid over 10yrs of age how to do the smart phone part :crybaby2: :-[

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 01:31 PM »
Just let me know when I will help you do the install  , I am over ten and my wife says I still act like a kid
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 01:34 PM by craigm »

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 03:14 PM »
Great thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal