Author Topic: fishing licenses  (Read 2295 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
fishing licenses
« on: January 02, 2020, 02:11 PM »
Happy New Years to all. Remember fishing licenses now run from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31st. Do not forget to get your new license before hitting the lakes in 2020

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: fishing licenses
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 02:34 PM »
They changed it again?!?

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 02:49 PM »
I just checked out the 2019-2020 regs and license still run 365 days from the date of purchase.

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 03:24 PM »
My license says it's valid till June (when I bought it last year).  If they are going to make that change, it would have to be on new licenses bought this current year and they would have to honor any licenses prior to the change.

I hadn't heard of any changes coming to the license rules either.

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 05:35 PM »
I get my license and annual Tonto pass first week in January. Easier to remember (for me). Will get pass tomorrow!

Happy New Year to ALL!
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 05:37 PM »
I get my license and annual Tonto pass first week in January. Easier to remember (for me). Will get pass tomorrow!

Happy New Year to ALL!
I always get mine in mid-February because of Javelina hunting season. That's when I got it the first time after the change and now I have to follow that pattern.

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 06:52 AM »
Sorry everyone. I mis-read the expiration date on my license. I apologize for the fire drill.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 07:02 AM »
I duck hunted yesterday when we got home I saw your post and cked mine expired on the 29th of Dec. soooooo off to buy a new one. If you buy your license at vendors like Sportsmens warehouse they charge a $2 service fee (which g and f approved last year for vendors to charge a service charge).
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline KINGFISHER

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 11:57 AM »
OR...If you have a Pioneer License, no need to worry.  :dance:
“In my circle of old friends there is no clear line between religion and crappie fishing”

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 02:57 PM »
Sorry everyone. I mis-read the expiration date on my license. I apologize for the fire drill.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was trying to be rude. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't missed something. Then I checked into it and wanted to make it clear to anyone else who may read the post so there wasn't any confusion. Sorry

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal