Author Topic: Habitat Structures at Roosevelt  (Read 2512 times)

Offline AGFDHabitat

Habitat Structures at Roosevelt
« on: March 08, 2019, 11:12 AM »
Here are some images of Roosevelt Habitat from February 28th. A reef ball, Georgia cube, and mossback are all pictured. All three structures showed a decent amount of fish stacked on them, but the reef balls and Georgia cubes showed the most.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Habitat Structures at Roosevelt
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 11:53 AM »
Wow great work.  We really enjoyed those habitats in the winter.  Are you still at 28 habitats as shown here? https://fishaz.azgfd.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/RooseveltHabitat.pdf

Offline AGFDHabitat

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 12:31 PM »
Yes, we are still at 28 sites currently . We ordered enough material to build another 260 Georgia Cubes. We hope to have those built and installed by the end of April. We will update the map once those structures are installed.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 12:47 PM »
WOW! For those and the crappie we dispersed Wednesday. thank you sooo much! .......Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 03:29 PM »
those look like pictures from my last colonoscopy :bootyshake: :sign0098: I can't see much, heard a rumor no more Cantrell condos being built. I think those moss backs are going to hold lots of crappie in the future I know they said a bunch of them fell over. Georgia cubes still fascinate me :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 08:19 PM »
Those are some really cool pictures. Thanks for sharing them!

I think I can distinctly see 5 fish stacked above the reef balls.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 07:33 AM »
The Mossbacks didn't fall over, it was the Fishiding HighRise 8/0 that got tipsy. ........Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 05:29 PM »
The Mossbacks didn't fall over, it was the Fishiding HighRise 8/0 that got tipsy. ........Art

OK thanks Art
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline AGFDHabitat

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 09:07 AM »
All the Mossbacks were standing vertical. The majority of the Fishiding's had fallen over. We won't be purchasing any more of those for the next round of installs.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal