Fishing and Dock Talk > Crappie Gear

New Electronics - Who has what installed

<< < (4/4)

Art Chamberlin:
I'm a Livescope wannabe but it's tough on a fixed income. I'm working very hard on my old contacts to see if something can be worked out. It is compatable with my Garmin 7" chirp model so I have my fingers crossed! ......Art

craigm:
anyone on the fence ,I see that Bass pro has a 10% discount for all online purchases today over $50 , plus 6 months pay on Club card and Garmin has a $200 rebate til 4-12-2020 Mountainman has a7 inch screen livescope looks great on it

sparkchaser:
I added a 93SV plus with livescope. Used a fishing specialties pole for the transducer, which connects right to my Alumacraft rail. 360 is great for finding structure and schools of fish. Livescope is on another level of actually seeing the fish live and where your bait is in correlation to each other.

craigm:

--- Quote from: sparkchaser on April 06, 2020, 10:26 AM ---I added a 93SV plus with livescope. Used a fishing specialties pole for the transducer, which connects right to my Alumacraft rail. 360 is great for finding structure and schools of fish. Livescope is on another level of actually seeing the fish live and where your bait is in correlation to each other.

--- End quote ---
   do not update it !!!!!! many problems with version 2.20 thru 2.33 if you have 2.10 leave it alone for now , if not you can do a forced update to revert it back to 2.10 see BBC Garmin forum for how to.

cgreene:
My boat is a Cobia 240 CC and I just installed a new fish finder. The old one started acting up and my friend said he can fix it so I just gave it to him instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version