Author Topic: Fish Finders.........  (Read 6835 times)

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
Fish Finders.........
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:18 AM »
I've used the cheapest to some of the newest technologies on the market. Of course HD side and down scan is just awesome, but its alittle $$$. I do like having GPS, Side-Down scan, mapping all in one unit. The attachments last year Rosey. Picutes are worth a millon words.

Piscolli

Re: Fish Finders.........
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 10:48 AM »
sweet Billy Hawk

Offline Crowbait

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 01:07 PM »
I don't see any breaks but you may have some ligament damage.  :dance:

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 05:08 AM »
SHssss........

FYI. if you enlarge the pics you can see fish in the trees

Offline sandman

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 12:53 PM »
That is so cool. Still wish that I knew what I was looking at :)

Offline Southern_Pride

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 07:46 AM »
That is so cool. Still wish that I knew what I was looking at :)
:lol_hitting:

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....
It's learning how to dance in the rain.

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 09:47 PM »
That is so awesome. I want to get the new hd structure scan for my hds5x. I know lil small but still to able to side scan,and down scan is awesome. It's so bad azz. Once u get the hang of it you can put all together in head and its like your down their with the fish.   Nice screen shots Fish Hawk that just got me hooked on structure scan time to save 500 bucks

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 05:46 AM »
how did we ever catch fish before all this technology :dontknow: I sometimes think we depend on what we see on a graph so much we have lost the ability to prospect for areas to fish, if the graph doesn't show us exactly what we want to see we disregard it :crybaby2:.

I will buy a real expensive graph when the unit shows the fish, what species they are and if they are feeding or not and what will catch them :headbang: way things are progressing in electronics that may not be to far in the future :banghead:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 06:21 AM »
no kidding next thing they need is one that reads the break lines and will navigate along it all by itself. my super cheap lowrance is fine with me. depth temp and fishes and treees is all i need to see. but that stuff is cool. what the lowest price on the combo unit still 1500-3000. way too out of my league for crappie trollin. i do need to go to color though my screen is so beat i can only see it when i blast the sun on the screen.

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 07:30 AM »
Humminbird has a system called i-pilot. It works with a Minn Kota trolling motor, GPS and your locator with a Lakemaster chip. You set the depth you want to follow,, and it follows it. BEWARE,,, maps not available on all lakes. http://www.humminbird.com/ipilotlink/
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal