Author Topic: Bartlett  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Bartlett
« on: April 08, 2019, 10:43 AM »
I fished Bartlett Saturday morning from 9-2.   The water temp is about  is between 64 and 70.   Water clarity was about 2 feet, maybe a tad more.   We used grubs tipped with minnows in all the normal places.   No fish were caught, 2 nibbles all day  :(  There were fish from 5 feet to 25 on the finder both in the main channel, mouths of coves, and back in coves.    Hopefully the SRP does not release water while they try and spawn.... if they spawn.   Going to try again this weekend....   

Rocko
Rocky

Offline KINGFISHER

Re: Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 11:28 AM »
Rocko- was the SB cove boat launch open?
“In my circle of old friends there is no clear line between religion and crappie fishing”

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:29 PM »
I didn't use it, but when I was out on the lake yesterday and saw that the SB ramp was open. I think Fishless used it earlier this week or last week.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 04:29 PM »
Yes SB cove launch is open and the dock is in the water.

2+' water clarity is a lot better than last week when it was zilch on most of the lake
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:38 PM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 10:23 AM »
SB cove ramp was not open on Saturday....but it sounds like it is now.
Rocky

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 05:03 PM »
SB cove ramp was not open on Saturday....but it sounds like it is now.

Wow I fished last Monday 4/3 and it was open, g and f went out and fixed the cable the week before and refloated the dock and it was fine.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 06:55 AM »
 this is SB Cove launch this last Monday

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal