Author Topic: Here we go again with SRP inceasing releases from Bartlett  (Read 7398 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Here we go again with SRP inceasing releases from Bartlett
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 05:30 AM »
Oh how time flies, good luck with the repairs.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 07:05 AM »
On the news last night they said SRP is going to keep pulling water from Verde system till July when Horseshoe is empty.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2019, 04:24 PM »
On the news last night they said SRP is going to keep pulling water from Verde system till July when Horseshoe is empty.

Yup, 0 percent to keep bass and crappie from eating the endangered fish in the lake :angry4:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2019, 04:52 PM »

Crappie and Bass are non-native fish in horseshoe (what a shame used to be a great fishing lake)

https://www.azfamily.com/news/salt-r...d52520ac4.html

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal